Today, I'm currently into a ton of healthy dishes, as I'm trying to be healthy and explore what I can do with the colorful and natural ingredients available! From salads down to smoothies, I have started experimenting with a variety of dishes that my family loves. One of my favorites would have to be the Shrimp and Sautéed Spinach, as it provides the rich flavors that go so well together. I was surprised that I could add both shrimp and spinach in one dish and have it taste even better than I expected!
I'm sure you're wondering what this spinach and shrimp dish is all about and how to make it for your family and friends as well. So read on as I show you how to make this recipe!
If you're looking for a quick, easy, and healthy recipe, then you won't have to go for bland salads that won't fill you up. Instead, go for something unique, and that blends, like this sautéed shrimp and spinach recipe!
It's got the creaminess from the spinach and sauce, while the pink jumbo shrimp will give you the protein without the calorie overload. Anyone will love this dish, and it's perfect for lunch or dinner. Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to make, no need to worry about looking for a fast recipe to whip up during work.
Prep Time: Ten minutes
Cook Time: Five minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Servings: Four people
Calories: 250 calories per serving
Good For: Diets
A Meal For: Lunch or Dinner
1. Stir the garlic, pepper, salt, and lemon zest in one bowl. After that, add the lemon juice and quarter cup of olive oil. Set it aside.
2. Heat the one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Test to see if the oil is hot by sprinkling a bit of water. You will know it's ready if it starts to sizzle.
3. Put the shrimp in the skillet and cook it for two minutes.
4. Once the shrimp is cooked a bit, stir in the spinach, cooking it for another three minutes or when the spinach has wilted, and the shrimp turn pink.
5. Turn off the heat and stir in the lemon-oil mixture you set aside before. Toss it well and put it in a bowl. Serve it immediately and enjoy!
Here are some tips you may want to try out when making this another time. After all, experimenting is key to a delicious dish!
With all the healthy dishes laid out today, you may be wondering what to whip up next! And with this excellent Sauteed Shrimp and Spinach recipe, you'll be able to make this a lot without the family getting tired of it. With its healthy ingredients and the simple steps, you'll be able to have a quick dish that will keep you full and energized in no time.
I hope that this article on how to make Sauteed Shrimp and Spinach gave you an idea on what to try next for your potlucks or family dinners. So don't wait any longer and try this recipe out today!
Welcome! I’m happy you’re here. I'm Sara McConnell. I have a passion for cooking and desire to make healthy eating easy, tasty and fun. I often spend my free time searching for, creating and trying tasty new recipes in my kitchen. Through the blog i want to share with you my cooking experience, and I hope it can help you. Thank you so much for visiting!