Seafood has always been one of the most interesting things I have ever tasted, and that's because of its variety of dishes you can map with them. They aren't only healthy and delicious, but you can create new things and have that filling and unique flavor in whatever you do with it. There's no end to what you can do. With crab, I whipped up my simple recipe of crab bombs, which are like bite-sized crab cakes!
If you want to know about how to make this delicious treat, then read on as I show you the easy recipe anyone can do!
You'll love this recipe because it's very easy to make and only takes an hour to prepare and cook it! Once you get it out of the oven, these have a crunch that will keep you coming back for more. And with a nice cocktail sauce, you'll have the perfect appetizer or snack to serve for your family and friends! So check this recipe out and see how you can achieve an interesting and delicious dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Recipe Type: Baking
Servings: This makes 12 bombs
Suitable For: Appetizer, Snacks
1. Put the crabmeat in the bowl and check it thoroughly, ensuring that there are no shell fragments.
2. Add the parsley, crushed crackers, and the Old Bay seasoning to the bowl of crab meat.
3. In another bowl, mix the lemon juice, egg, mustard, and the Worcestershire sauce using your whisk, whipping it until it becomes smooth.
4. Pour your liquid mixture into the bowl of crabmeat then mix it carefully to avoid breaking up the crabmeat’s lumps.
5. Mold the mixture into golf ball sizes and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake the crab bombs at about 350 degrees F for half an hour.
7. Take it out of the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
8. Drizzle the crab bombs with butter (melted), serve and enjoy!
Here are more tips you may want to follow to make the crab bombs even better:
It's not yet over! While you can serve your crab bombs with your chosen pre-made condiments (like ketchup and mayonnaise), why not kick it up a notch and enhance its flavors with a nice cocktail sauce? It's very simple to make as well! And you'll love the bit of spice it will be able to give to your crab bombs.
1. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. Serve it with the crab bombs and enjoy!
Whether you want to have an interesting appetizer or a yummy snack to bring out, then these crab bombs are the bomb and will be a hit at any potluck or family! With a bit of crunch and fresh seafood flavors pouring out in each bite, you're bound to keep coming back for more!
I hope that this article on crab bombs helped you become more knowledgeable on how to properly make this recipe. So don't wait any longer and try making crab bombs today!
If you have any questions or would like to share your tips and experiences with how to make crab bombs, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.
Welcome! I’m happy you’re here. I'm Sara McConnell. I have a passion for cooking and desire to make healthy eating easy, tasty and fun. I often spend my free time searching for, creating and trying tasty new recipes in my kitchen. Through the blog i want to share with you my cooking experience, and I hope it can help you. Thank you so much for visiting!