If there's one thing I love, it's got to be potatoes! The versatility of this simple ingredient makes it a great staple in the kitchen. You can make it to mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, French fries, or even sauté it with my favorite vegetables or meat! A recipe I've always repeated every time my family comes over would be a Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake, which has the right amount of spice and flavor everyone loves!
If you're wondering how to make it, the steps are simple! Here's my infamous recipe to help you out.
This is such an excellent recipe if you're craving for a potato casserole dish. It's filled with everything one wants in a meal, from ranch dip, bacon, and even delicious chives to go with your potatoes. It's the perfect addition to potlucks and holidays because of the warm potatoes oozing with a ton of cheese. You can have it alone or with a good steak or chicken dish. Be prepared for it to be cleaned out without a ton of leftovers!
This recipe serves 12 people.
2. Combine oil and the powdered ranch dressing. Add salt and pepper if desired. After that, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except for one cup of cheddar cheese, green onions, and bacon. Toss well to ensure that all the sauces and cheese blends with the potatoes.
3. Spread the potato mix into the baking dish (which has been sprayed with cooking spray prior). Keep as much oil mix as you can when spooning the potatoes into the baking dish.
4. Bake the potatoes for one hour at 500 degrees or once the potatoes have softened and are cooked well. Stir the potatoes every ten minutes to ensure even cooking.
5. Now, cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and toss it with the leftover oil mixture. Mix the onion, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
6. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove it from the oven and lower the temperature to 400 degrees F.
7. Top the potatoes with the chicken, remaining cup of cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, and green onions.
8. Heat the potatoes until the cheese has melted, which can take about five to ten minutes.
9. Cool for ten minutes then serves and enjoy!
And there you have it! This is such a delicious treat that you can have as an appetizer or main course. You can even make it as a snack for your kids to love. Loaded with bacon and just the right amount of sauces, your potatoes will now have more of a kick to it than before.
Hopefully, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake recipe gave you an idea on how to put a twist to the usual meals for potlucks and family reunions. So don't wait any longer and start trying this delicious recipe today.
If you have any questions or would like to share your tips on making this Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato bake, then do comment below. All your contributions will be much appreciated
Welcome! I’m happy you’re here. I'm Sara McConnell. I have a passion for cooking and desire to make healthy eating easy, tasty and fun. I often spend my free time searching for, creating and trying tasty new recipes in my kitchen. Through the blog i want to share with you my cooking experience, and I hope it can help you. Thank you so much for visiting!