Wheat Eggless Cookies with Air fryer
You can make cookies using whole wheat instead of using refined flour. This is also an eggless recipe. So it is very much healthy considering all perspective. You can also store this healthy cookie for the long time.
- Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar (Castor Sugar) – ½ – ¾ cup
- Unsalted butter – ½ cup
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Milk -2 tsp
- Choco chips – 2 tsp.
Methods of cooking
- Take a bowl and mix wheat flour, baking powder and unsalted butter. Then add Choco chips, sugar and milk and knead the dough frequently until it becomes soft and smooth.
- For 15 to 20 minutes keep it in the refrigerator to be set. After that take the dough and make some small balls. Flatten the balls and give your desired shape to make cookies. Brush a little milk on the top of the cookies
- Preheat he air fryer and put the made cookies in the basket of the air fryer for 10 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius. After that set more 10 minutes stand by time and wait until cookies become cool.
- Now you can serve this cookie or store it in the airtight container.