It is totally impossible to make samosa without oil. But the Phillips air fryer makes it true. If you try this healthy Indian fried recipe in the air fryer, you will like it obviously.
- Refined Flour – 250 g
- Boiled and blended Spinach Puree – 100 g
- Boiled and cut potatoes – 50 g
- Green peas – 50 g
- Chopped Fresh Coriander leaves – 1 tbs
- Sesame seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt, Ajwain, Chaat masala, chili powder (as per taste)
- Garam masala,– 1 tsp each
- Cooking soda – 1/2 tsp.
Recipes: Spinach Samosa with Air Fryer
- To prepare dough take refined flour in a bowl and add cooking soda, ajwain and salt with flour. Mix all the ingredients very well. Add 1 tbs oil and spinach puree in this mixture knead the dough very well until it becomes smooth. Then for 15 to 20 minutes keep it in refrigerator.
- For cooking the stuffing of samosa take a pan and give 1 tbs oil in it. Put peas and potato in the pan and cook for few minutes. Add all spices, chopped coriander leaves and sesame seeds and stir it.
- Again knead the flour dough smoothly and make equal sized small balls and level out the balls with the rolling pin. Cut it as half and half. At the edge of the flour sheet and give a cone shape. Fill up the cone of the flour sheet with pre-cooked stuffing.
- Then close the edge of the flour sheet tightly so that it can’t be loosen.
- Preheat the air fryer at 200 degrees Celsius and put this samosa in the basket of air fryer and set the timer for 8 to 10 minutes, also set stand by time more 2 minutes.
- Then serve the hot samosa with sauce.