Herb crumbed coated Rack of Lamb with Air Fryer
You have bought a Philips air fryer, but till now you are making only chips by your airfryer. If you are not satisfied with your chips recipe, you may use wrong potatoes to make the chips. To get exact recipe see few tips here…
If you want to cook much more than only making potato chips in your air fryer, just take a look at this article. Some of my friends inbox me on Facebook and make a huge number of comments on my posts about delicious and colorful cakes and other recipes that I have cooked in the air fryer.
If you are not bothered about the matter of keeping your air fryer on the sideboard in the time of making anything quicker you can take it out again and again. I think you can cook easily what I am going to appetizing you.
As you can make fried, roasted, grilled and baked items in your air fryer, so I think it should be kept near to your hand always. By using air fryer, you can make your main dishes along with Chicken Wings, Fried Meatballs, Rosemary Russet Potato Chips and gorgeous Chocolate Cake. But here is an interesting thing for me that I could fill my tummy only with two in a meal.
The air fryer was ideal for cooking, there was no need of oil, just used meat and got the topmost outcome. It cooked healthier as cut off the fat. Health conscious people can enjoy lots of lamb items, fried potato and green vegetables dishes in a healthy way.
Now lamb cutlets will be cooked in the air fryer since both are cooked by following same methods. If there is no problem, you can try this recipe!!
Sometimes when you cook in the air fryer, it release a little amount of smoke. It happens not for burning of the machine rather that because of it air filtering process.
Garlic – 1 clove
Extra Virgin olive oil- 1 tbs
Rack of lamb- 800 g
Pepper- 1 tbs
Breadcrumbs –as needed
Chopped fresh rosemary – 1 tbs
Fresh thyme- – 1 tbs
Egg- 1 pc
Method of cooking
- At first chop the garlic and add with the olive oil.
- On the rack of lamb, brush the garlic mixed oil and use pepper for seasoning.
- The air fryer should be preheated at 100 degrees Celsius before starting to cook.
- Take chopped herbs and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix together. In another bowl bit the egg.
- Now dip the rack of lamb into the bitted egg and drain the excess egg.
- Roll the rack of lamb on the mixture of breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Finally put this in the basket of air fryer and set 25 minutes with the timer.
- After that raise the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and set more time for 2-5 minutes.
- Leave the basket and keep it aside to make warm.
- Before serving, wrap with the aluminum foil.