The Cozyna air fryer is a new product; it retails for about $100-200. Strangely, it’s not discussed at cozyna.com, a web page for coffee-related kitchen appliances that look compatible with the Cozyna air fryer.
Top three reasons why people choose Cozyna air fryers:
- Low-fat cooking. As with other air fryers, most buyers are looking for an easy way to reduce fat intake.
- Relatively low cost. While some similar products are even cheaper, the Cozyna air fryer is less expensive than competing products available in some real-world stores.
- Efficient cooking for one or two people who don’t want to fry too much at one time. Several reviewers mentioned the relatively small cooking space inside the Cozyna air fryer, as a good point (as far as they were concerned) or as a bad one.
Top five questions and answers about Cozyna air fryers:
Actually, Amazon’s Q&A page showed only three entries so far. Possibly that’s because some of the standard questions people asked about earlier air fryers are already answered on the main Amazon page for the Cozyna air fryer.
1. Where is this product made?
2. Can it be used with 220-volt wiring?
Answer: Although the Cozyna is marked with metric measurements, it doesn’t seem to be designed for use with non-U.S. wiring.
3. How big is this air fryer?
Answer: It weighs only 13.6 pounds (and holds only about 6 pints–3.2 liters–much less than the Big Boss holds, although reviewers hint that smaller amounts of food cook better even in the Big Boss). A Google search reveals that, so far, nobody seems to have measured the length and width of a Cozyna air fryer. That’s hard to believe, but I checked seven different retail sites.
4. How much electricity does the Cozyna air fryer use?
Answer: 1500 watts.
5. How easy is the Cozyna air fryer to use?
Answer: It’s so user-friendly that the only question anybody thought of asking about using it was “How do you open it?” (Answer: after opening the package, you remove the tape over the handle and pull out the handle.) It should come with a recipe book, and some customers report success with recipes of their own.
This new, barely tested product seems to be standing up to the competition: on Amazon the Cozyna air fryer is showing about 4.5 out of 5 stars, on the basis of customer reviews.
Cozyna Low Fat Healthy Air Fryer and Multi-Cooker (Rapid Air Circulation) Don’t struggle with the hassle of frying if you don’t have to. In fact, the Cozyna provides some of the best air frying possible without all the hassle and headache associated with cooking. These types of fryers deliver the results of deep fat fryers→