Best Air Fryer Review 2017 – Ultimate Buying Guide to buy Air Fryers
Best air fryer review: Get a Healthy way to take the Taste of Fried Food
If you love yummy snacks and also want to keep your health fit, just go through this air fryer review and find an idea to take your most desired tasty & crispy snacks and baked foods without having excessive irritating oil.
Air fryer is just an outcome of our day by day growing up modern technology. By cooking in the Air fryer, you will be able to make your snacks with a little bit of oil or not. If you observe this news at the first time, you may become astonished. But after gazing at this air fryer review you can easily pick up your best air fryer.
In the Air fryer, only hot air is used to cook all of your foods. It is a nice kitchen appliance that makes your cooking healthier and easier. So, you must have an Air fryer in your kitchen to be more comfortable in cooking.
What is an air fryer?
Air fryer is used as an important cooking appliance in the kitchen. This appliance cooks food using the hot air circulation around the foods instead of using oil.
In the air fryer, rapid air circulation technology is used to circulate hot air in a speedy way with a top grill from all sides of the foods. Since it heats up the foods from all sides so food is cooked uniformly and quickly.
In general air fryer has both temperature and time control knob to set up cooking temperature and time. It can be vary to different air fryer. The range of temperature can be from 390 degrees to 400 degrees and has a timer of maximum 30 minutes and 60 minutes. In latest air fryer has also digital touch screen to set temperature and time more easily and precisely.
This kitchen appliance is not only used to cook deep fried food but also used for roasting, grilling and baking items as well.
Reviews of 5 Best Air Fryers
There are the reviews of 5 different brand’s best air fryer. By examining the following air fryer reviews, you can pick up the exact one for you.
Phillips HD9220/26 Air fryer is highly recommended for health conscious people since it cooks foods using less or no oil without changing the food’s taste and texture. This appliance also helps you to get some free time in your busy life by cooking your foods easily and quickly. It is looking appealing, compact and glossy. It also offers the following versatile benefits to their consumers:
- Phillips HD9220/26 air fryer has an adjustable temperature control system which allows to set temperature up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit to cook varieties of items in one cooking appliance such as fry, bake, grill and roast.
- Now you get exactly cooked food without spending lots of time in your kitchen. Since it has the maximum 30-minute timer which gives auto signal when cooking is completed and after that shut off automatically.
- By using this air fryer, your cooking will be faster because its Rapid Air Technology spreads hot air with high pressure rapidly. It also ensures that your food is cooked evenly.
- All removable and dishwasher safe parts of this product make it easier to clean easily and quickly.
- Cooking basket capacity of this air fryer is 1.8lbs.
- Without changing the taste of frying it cooks 70%-80% less fatty foods.
Click here to read my review about Phillips HD9220/26 Air fryer
The GoWISE Air Fryer is the fantastic product as well as the most cost-efficient air fryer. There are ample customer reviews which testify as to how good the Philips AirFryer is and how much everybody loves it.
- This fantastic product has 7 Built-in smart programs for you to choose from: Fish, Chips, Meat, shrimp, chicken, steak or the manual program.
- It can go anywhere from 175 degrees all the way up to 400.
- The GoWISE is also ETL certified for safety.
- It comes with the 30-minute timer and automatic standby feature so it automatically shuts off when you are done the cooking.
- With the touch screen technology and a button guard, you can easily prevent the accidental detachment of the Removable Fry basket.
Click here to read my review about GoWISE USA GW22621 4th Generation Electric Air Fryer
Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B Air fryer is the best choice for you if you want more crispy and tasty food in your snacks. This kitchen appliance also delivers some amazing features to you:
- This air fryer has distinct fan technology that helps to remove oil and fat from the food and weeps this oil using its dripping hole. But at a time it also ensures taste and texture of the food.
- Its Rapid Air Technology circulates hot air with high speed from all sides of the air fryer. So you get the perfect result in your cooking easily and promptly.
- Using mesh metal basket in the air fryer, you get extra crispy fried items.
- In this air fryer, you can set temperature up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It’s all parts are dishwasher safe so it is easy to clean.
- The length of this air fryer is 13.50 inches, width is 11 inches and the height is 12.75 inches. So if you this air fryer, you have to carry little bit less weight than other air fryers.
- This air fryer is ETL certified.
Click here to read my review about Avalon Bay AB-Airfryer100B Air fryer
If you want to cook huge quantity of foods, cozyna air fryer is a perfect kitchen appliance to make healthier fries at a time. It also uses less than 70%-80% oil to make fatty foods. It also includes some enormous characteristics to their products:
- The cozyna Air fryer’s cooking capacity is 3.2 liters. So you can cook more food at a time for your big family.
- It provides a cookbook that includes more than 25 recipes. So if you are worried about the air fryer recipes, it will be helpful to you find the perfect recipe for your family.
- Easily washable by dishwasher as it is dishwasher-safe.
- You can adjust temperature and time up to 392 degrees and 30 minutes.
Click here to read my review about Cozyna Low Fat Healthy Air Fryer
This is definitely one of the most remarkable air fryers that exist today because it has a fantastic price, it has fantastic customer reviews, and it has some really neat features too.
- The rapid air technology uses air which circulates in the machine in order to cook your food with less oil every time.
- The Philips HD9240/94 has a digital display and a smart button that lets the fryer remember the exact settings for all of your favourite foods.
- You can adjust the temperature of this Airfryer up to 390 degrees but separately with the heat.
- You don’t have to spend much time cleaning up all of the parts because they are dishwasher safe too.
- This air fryer is extra-large so you can fit enough food for the whole family inside of it by using the 60-minute timer with ready signal and auto shut-off.
Click here to read my review about Philips HD9240 Avance Airfryer
How do Air Fryers Work?
The air fryer mainly works using the rapid air technology system which is the combination of high-speed hot air circulation and a top grill. The rapid air technology circulates hot air with high speed around all ingredients in the basket. So from all sides the basket gets the heat evenly and cook the food fast and properly. Finally using rapid air technology, cooking items become crunchier on the outside, without being dry on the inside.
Although in air fryer rapid air technology play the vital role to cook foods but mainly there is two different system of this technology. The first system is exhaust system which controls the temperature of the fryer together with internal pressure. Using this exhaust system air fryer addresses excessive air. It also contains a filtering option, using this feature excessive air is filtered before the final release. As a result, when food is cooked in the air fryer, no odor of cooking spreads at the home.
Again when the temperature increases, exhaust system control the internal pressure and reduces a little amount of air to ensure less pressure in the fryer. This system also helps to remove extra vapor of cooking chamber.
To control the internal temperature of the air fryer, it has a cooling fan which ensures the circulation of fresh air from top to bottom. As a result, different internal parts of the air fryer do not become so hot even it cooks using highly hot air.
Since the air fryer has a cooling system so when you cook with hot weather in the summer season, your kitchen does not become hotter because of using this kitchen appliance.
Technology of air fryer
The advanced and smart technology that is used in the air fryer is rapid air technology. It can also be mentioned as a key technology of the air fryer to cook food with using little or no oil. Let’s take an idea about this beneficial technology.
Rapid air technology is the process of cooking in the air fryer using hot air that is circulated around the basket of food in a speedy way with a top grill. It heats up the ingredients of food from all sides so all kind of fried, grilled, baked and roasted food is cooked perfectly.
In the air fryer, adjustable digital LCD control is used to make it easier to control. This feature ensures short time cooking by setting up to 390 degrees temperature and 30-minutes timer. By using digital touch screen menu bar option, you can easily set cooking temperature and time.
Benefits of customer when they use air fryer
Using Air fryer customer will be able to get lots of benefits:
- The main benefit which customer want in their busy life is that a quick cooker by which they can be able to save their time. Air fryer is that cooking appliance that is highly recommended to fulfill this need of customers.
- In the air Fryer with the manual controls has 8 pre-set menu selection buttons for both time and temperature. There is also unique button option for Warm-Up and particular cooking as like as Chips, Chicken, Cake, Steak, Shrimp, Meat and Fish. So this feature of air fryer adds more comfort in your life.
- The air fryer also saves your money by using it for multi-purpose such as frying, grilling, baking and roasting. Otherwise, you have to buy other kitchen appliances to cook these foods.
- Actually Air fryer is also the healthiest way to fry anything. So, for healthy cooking you can use it with the best comfort.
- This appliance is safe for use in the kitchen. When you use the air fryer, it may be hot in a little bit but it is not hazardous to anyone. Moreover, to ensure more safety of your children you should keep away from it.
- The most important feature which make your whole family more benefitted is that the items are served to your family is healthier and tasty. So your family members will be healthy and pleased with taking your cooked food.
Tips and tricks of using Air fryer
- Before start to cook, preheat the air fryer on an average 3 minutes to get desired temperature.
- When you set ingredients in the basket or pot, ensure that there is enough space to pass hot air.
- If you want to cook pre-made food in the air fryer, you have to low the temperature by 70 degrees and reduce the cooking time by half. But this temperature and time measurement can vary food to food.
- Use nonstick pan or basket to cook and brush a little oil on the bottom of the pot.
- You should not use oil unless it is mentioned in recipe books.
- If you want to cook high-fat marinated food for example chicken drumsticks, should get off splattering and excess vapor.
- To ensure the evenly cooked food, you should shake the basket in the mid time of cooking.
- You should clean the fat on the bottom of the ingredients when you cook naturally high-fat food.
- After every use of air fryer, you should clean it very carefully using hot water and low to medium hard sponge otherwise your kitchen will be filled with fried food’s smell.
- After cleaning the Air fryer properly, you should make it dry using a paper towel.
Why should you buy an air fryer?
In conventional cooking, always we have to be cautious about proper cooking. But when you cooking with an air fryer, it cooks evenly. As air goes around the food equally, so you get exactly what you want.
When we cook fried items in the microwave oven, it takes more time than an air fryer. Air fryer is easy to use and fast to cook because it takes maximum half an hour to cook most of the food. To make a crispy outer and soft inner of fried food, the microwave oven does not a give a better result than an air fryer although oven consumes more time.
Air fryer doesn’t fill up the house with the smell of old grease because it cooks inside the fryer. It is simple to understand and operate if you read carefully the user guide. Quantity of ingredients, temperature, time setting and other information you can learn by reading the user guide. Anyone can cook easily by following the direction of the guide book.
Air fryer needs a little or no oil to cook without compromising on the texture and taste of the food. Normally if you want to do deep fry, you need a fulfilled pan of oil that makes wastage of lots of oils.
It also helps to defrost the frozen food and all of its parts are removable so it is easy to clean.
Features of air fryer that may bother you
- Air fryer is quite large to carry, but the cooking capacity of most of air fryer is not so large.
- Baking tray and Double layer rack have to buy separately, not given with the pack which incurs more cost.
- The middle class can’t afford to buy this expensive product.
- When the timer is set up to less than 5 minutes, the timer does not beep after completion of the certain time.
- Many other accessories are needed to get the best performance from the air fryer.
Our Top 5 Picks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What kind of foods can I make up in the Air Fryer?
Answer: You can make different kind of tasty foods with the Air Fryer, such as Poultry, meat, French fries, potatoes and many more. Brownies can be baked in it. Vegetables can be grilled in the air fryer. Peppers, zucchini and corncobs can be prepared in the Air Fryer. Vegetables that are generally cooked or steamed cannot be processed in the Air Fryer.
2. Is it possible to add more ingredients in the air fryer when cooking is running?
Answer: You can add more ingredients in the air fryer when cooking is running. But keep your mind that it should be done very quickly otherwise heat will loss. Also be careful about the matter that when you open the pot in which you are cooking, hot steam will be released instantly.
3. Can Air Fryer be used only at 110~120 v?
Answer: Air Fryer is made of 110 v for USA market and 220 v for the European market.
4. Is it possible to use aluminum foil or baking paper in the air fryer?
Answer: Yes, It is possible to use aluminum foil in the air fryer. But you have to ensure sufficient space to let the air stream around the food.
In the air fryer, you can also use baking paper with the baking pot but keep in mind that it should not come out beyond the basket edge.
5. What kind of baking pot, can I use in the air fryer?
Answer: You can use any kind of pot made of glass, ceramic, metal or silicone which maximum size can be 6 x 6 x 2.95 inches (L x W x H) on the outer edges.
6. How much time is needed to cook frozen foods?
Answer: A slightly longer preparation time is needed for frozen ingredients without change the end result. For each ingredient, the temperature knob enables to choose the best setting.
7. How many foods can be cooked in the air fryer at a time?
Answer: Two different types of foods can be cooked at a time. To make different kind of foods, place the divider in the basket and fill the basket on both sides with the various additive. But you have to be sure that the temperatures of various additive is same.
8. How much crispy and tasty foods the air fryer can make?
Answer: It can give foods a crispy outer layer while keeping the inside of it soft. As a result, your snacks become more tasty & crispy.
9. How much food can I make in the Air Fryer?
Answer: It depends on what type of food you want to prepare. The basket of the air fryer can be filled up to the “max” mark. You can fry up to 500g of modest snacks at a time.
10. Is there any need to preheat the air fryer?
Answer: There is no need to preheat the air fryer. But if you preheat the air fryer about 3 minutes before the start to cook, it will reduce your cooking time.
11. What oil is best to cook in the air fryer?
Answer: You can use any kind of cooking oil to cook in the air fryer. It can be peanut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil etc. Even you can also use butter
Air fryer gives you great advantages and is an excellent equipment for your modern kitchen. Only using high-speed hot air with a top grill it is able to cook varieties of food items with little or no oil.
Cooking in the air fryer is a great alternative to get healthier food and is a perfect option for the person who is seeking out for comfortable and luxurious life.
Moreover, the easy maintenance and cleanliness feature of the air fryer includes over and above convenience to the modern