Air Fryer Recipes: Banana Chips
Banana chips especially kerela banana chips are most popular snacks in South India. For tea time, it is an ideal snack. By backing in the air fryer, we have made this fried food healthier and the result was highly satisfactory.
- 3-4 pcs of Raw Banana
- 1 tsp salt
- Salt – 1 ts
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Oil
Methods Of Cooking
- Cover out the skin of banana and mix turmeric powder and salt with water smoothly. Slice the banana and smear it with the mixture.
- Slice the banana and smear it with the mixture. After smearing with this mixture banana slices do not turn into black color moreover it will be nicely yellow colored.
- For 5 to 10 minute leave this banana in this mixture and then drain and finally, make the chips dry.
- To escape fixing with the air fryer brush a little bit oil on the chips. For 5 minutes preheat the air fryer at 180ºF and cook the chips for 15 minutes.
- Finally mix salt and chaat masala with this fried banana and serve quickly.