A Simple Air Fryer Fish Recipe You Need to Try Out
Ever since I got my air fryer, I can't stop using it! It's one of the healthiest kitchen appliances I invested in, and I've been whipping up a ton of new recipes that aren't only low in calories, but good for your heart and muscles as well. One of my recent creations was the air fryer fish recipe, which brings out a golden and crisp seafood dish that all your loved ones will devour!
So if you're wondering about how you can cook fish perfectly in the air fryer, then read on as I show you the recipe and a few more tips on cooking with an air fryer.
Air Fryer Fish Recipe
I used to have a problem with fish, mainly because I didn't know how to fry it perfectly without having to use a lot of oil! That is why I made the air fryer fish recipe so that I can enjoy the golden brown crust without the guilt and extra fat. It isn't only delicious, but it's so simple and easy to do as well!
This recipe serves two people and takes 22 minutes to prepare and cook!
• Four tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 100 grams of breadcrumbs
• One whisked egg
• Four fish fillets
• One lemon (for serving)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix both the oil and 100 grams of breadcrumbs in a bowl. Continue to stir it until the mixture turns loose and crumbly.
3. Dip the fish fillets into the egg then shake off any egg residue. Now dip the fish fillets in the crumb mix, ensuring that the fish is evenly and thoroughly covered with the breadcrumbs and oil.
4. Now gently place the fish in the air fryer, cooking it for about 12 minutes. You will know that the fish is cooked once it has a golden-brown color and looks crunchy. The time may vary, depending on how thick your fish is. So you will need to check up on it every few minutes to avoid overcooking.
5. Once the fish is cooked, allow it to cool and serve it with lemon and favorite sides and condiments. Enjoy!
I was once hesitant with cooking fish because it was difficult frying it perfectly without using too much oil. But with my air fryer, I am not able to achieve the crispy and delicious seafood dish without having to use too much fat. And I'm sure that you will enjoy the many nutrients that this tasty dish will be able to give you.
I hope that this air fryer fish recipe gave you a new idea on what to make for dinner tonight. So don't wait any longer and start preparing to make this simple dish today!
If you have any questions or would like to share your tips and experiences with using an air fryer for cooking fish, then comment down below. I would love to hear what you have to think.